Certified organic alcohol, honey, filtered water, Cannabis, Angelica, Gentian, Cardamom, Orange Peel.
Helps increase appetite: especially helpful for those with AIDS or cancer patients.
Also helps the body to digest food and assimilate nutrients more effectively.
Great in cocktails!!!
Angelica, Gentian and Orange Peel: Have bitter qualities to them that stimulate the body to release digestive enzymes, ultimately increasing appetite.
Cardamom: Warms the belly “fires” it up for digestion.
250 milligrams THC
Knowing how much tincture to take can be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. Herbs will affect everyone in slightly different ways. This is why we can’t give general dosing instructions that work for everybody. The following tips should help you find your perfect dose within a relatively short period of time. Keep in mind that your required dose may change over time.
Drop=individual drops Dropperful=filling the dropper
- Start small: We recommend initially starting with 5 drops. If you feel mild effects, but not exactly what you want, try increasing by 5 drop increments. If you don’t feel anything at this dose, you may want to jump up to ½ a dropperful.
- Delayed onset: Taking tincture is different from smoking in that it can take 1 to 2 hours before you feel the full effects. Keep this in mind when choosing when to take it and when considering taking more.
- Be Patient: It may take several tries before you find the dose that works best for you.
- Be consistent: Depending on your condition, the formula may work best for you if taken moderately 2-4 times a day rather than in one dose.
- You know your body best: Only you can decide the right amount for you. If you experience unpleasant effects, stop taking immediately.